Digital Product Strategy and User Experience.
Nicolai Knoll is a UX Director at Edenspiekermann, Berlin.
I lead teams to create and develop digital products. From the initial strategy, vision and concept to the production and shipping of the single components. I facilitate a user-centered and agile way of working to make things that serve a purpose, are usable and match business requirements.
I also have years of experience in developing campaigns and digital brand strategies.
- Helping to relaunch one of the world’s most prestigious newspapers in London.
- Consultation for the development of a multi-device TV product. Having lead the project on the agency side for more than a year between Berlin and LA, resulting in the opening of the first Edenspiekermann office in LA.
- Between 2008 and 2013 I worked in the strategy and creative departments of Berlin-based agency KKLD*, which included:
- As a freelancer I supported Ullstein, one of Germany's oldest publishing houses, to launch their first digital imprints Midnight and Forever.
- A long time ago I graduated in Sociology and Economics. During that time I was trained in quantitative and qualitative research methods, statistics, behavioural theory and the business side of things.
I'm available for side projects and opportunities in London. Get in touch on Twitter or Linkedin.